- SALE items are those the store needs to get rid of. Do YOU really need it?
- A bargain is only a bargain if you would have paid full price!
- Buy Trans-Seasonal and avoid trends to have a wardrobe fit for the entire year.
- How can you wear AND re-wear. These pieces need to work all year round!
- Have a story to tell, the biggest compliment is someone asking where your clothing is from, shock them and have a real reason behind your purchase!
I hope you liked the selection and I hope you’ll think twice before buying that supposed bargain when your money could be going to more exciting use!
LOVE these Sky Force NIKE hi-tops that I nabbed in the ASOS Sale! they’re a little small but I don’t care because I feel like I’m in Saved By The Bell 😀
This is a very special addition to my wardrobe as it is from Black White Denim and is a new Classic Cambridge Satch from the Cambridge Satchel Company. I absolutely love this. After stealing my Bosses over London Fashion Week I thought it was about time to get my own.
As seen on my VOGUE/DirectorsOf.Com Best Dressed Nomination this is a nicey from Gola and is a collaboration with Tado.
These were a spontaneous purchase from TOPMAN in the sale. 100% Leather and 100% Winter.