I’ve been a busy pea these last few weeks. So, in light of my revision nightmare I’m going to plan this blog before writing it.
1. Post-Christmas trauma
2. Exam revision
3. Moving house
4. Sale shopping
Those of you delightful stalkers that follow my life on Twitter
will no doubt already know about all of this and more.
So, Christmas was amazing. I didn’t want it to end, hence being so bloody late with my Xmas review. I got lots of lovely pressies and gave some homemade joy too. Adam and I (in a bid to save money) made: candles, bath bombes, gingerbreadmen, soaps, shortbread, truffles, decorations and more (and ended up spending a fortune!) But it was fun.
This is me being all Wolf Whistle
with my new camera from Mother and Father and my new Fashion Rambler (publicity whore) bag from the rents too (I know, cool parents ‘eh?)
Hair, not done (I’ve been busy!)
New Flat’s funky mirror, included in rent.
2. Revision Hell. Why would I bore you with that?
3. Moving House. We’ve moved from our lovely green-house of a glass box to a bigger more comfortable premises in the historic heart of Manchester.
The Victorian train lines go over head, the canal systems merge with the old Mills (now £3,500 pcm Penthouses and Key 103 FM HQs) and the bars sell £4.50 pints. The whole place, an urban heritage park, is beautiful and Mancunian and post-industrial and amazing. Very fitting since I’m currently reading Shirley and it’s all about Yorkshire Mills and petticoats. Outfit posts feat. the surroundings coming soon (maybe even a petticoat)
4. Sale Shopping: I think the sales have been poor this year. Just pants. Although I found an amazing Galliano Tee (The Galliano Gazette Tee) for Harvey Nichols from £105 to £75!!! I hesitated, waiting for final reductions. When they came the Harvey Nichols Manchester twitter announced the reductions, I tweeted them to ask if the Tee was reduced, IT WAS! So, I ran to the store and….they had sold out. Online too. GUTTED.
5. Conclusion: Sara Wilson
, my absolute favourite, has tagged me in one of those tag-a-blogger-for-stupid-reasons games that I (secretly) love.
So, I now have to write seven things about myself… pointless procrastination (much needed)
1. I was deaf when I was born and make up for it by being all loud and stuffs.
2. I had a love affair with London, until I went to New York… though Manchester will forever be my home.
3. I have a thing about tidiness and cleanliness, my home must be orderly for my brain to be.
4. My Mother is my bestest friend, don’t care what Freud would say.
5. I study English Literature despite being dyslexic and never having time to read.
7. I have not even been blogging for a year and consider it one of my bestest hobbies ever.